Service OT Links

Enhance OT service links to a variety of resources including aged care, disability and chronic health management program information.


My Aged Care

My Aged Care - information on aged care to consumers, family members and carers 
Australian Government - Department of Social Services
Phone: 1800 200 422

National Disability Insurance Scheme
Phone: 1800 800 1100

Department of Health – Chronic Disease Management (Formerly EPC)

Department of Veterans Affairs- Aged and Community Care
Phone: 133254

Department of Veterans Affairs- Rehabilitation Appliances Program (RAP)

Department of Veterans Affairs- Coordinated Veterans Care (CVC)