Complex Needs Team - Senior OT
August 2022 - Positions Advertised
Enhance Occupational Therapists provide quality consultancy and assessment for adults with complex needs in the community.
Enhance OT meet the needs of our clients with a dedicated Complex Needs Team. The current team have extensive experience in complex and custom care for clients in a wide range of settings.
We are welcoming passionate practitioners who value quality outcomes for their clients.
Senior OT Role:
Enhance Occupational Therapists collaborate in a team environment to support people with a range of complex service requests. Supported by the clinical leadership team, our team focus is on quality service models and continuous individual development clinical skill.
We have offices north and south to support community assessments.
The position requires experience in the following areas:
- Clinical Assessment - seating, transfers, manual handling, equipment scripting
- Reports and justification - selection of care supports and funding recommendations
- Documentation - Detailed care support documentation for complex care models
Our admin staff are trained and experienced support your bookings, planning travel and filing paperwork so you can focus on clinical services.
Your team has a dedicated assistant (therapy assistant trained) to support client relationships, communication and scheduling of trials, equipment, delivery.
In addition to your OT team, your clinical supervisor and admin support, we have access to real time leading edge clinical software.
Our system is ehealth certified, so you can access files securely on site or in the clients home.
All our staff have their own work space at their designated office (not hot desking) but can also work at home with secure remote access.
Enhance OT are an established practice with over 18 years in business. We have long standing relationships with the disability and other health sectors.
You will benefit from well structured and organised company.
Our repute, history and practice experience support positive and ethical partnerships.
You will benefit from meeting and sharing with industry leaders.
Enhance OT current and past staff are family. We are inclusive of partners in our social events.
You will benefit from a warm and welcoming team.
Experience in compensation programs and meeting documentation criteria:
- Assessment of client in their home environment
- Documentation and written articulation of assessment process
- Written evidence of criteria and program eligibility for client's funding programs
- Risk assessment and evaluations
- Procurement and applications processes
- Experience with NDIS participants and processes
Recent practice evidence:
Enhance OT provide clients with OT staff who have recent practice evidence.
Preferred recent practice evidence includes:
- Successful scripting of complexity level 3/4 equipment
- Custom manual wheelchairs
- Custom powered wheelchairs
- Complex seating
- Complex manual handling plans
- Reports to support funding and application (care supports, accommodation, equipment)
- NDIS Worker Screening
Each of our clinicians in the Enhance OT leadership team are 20+ years experienced in training and development.
Opportunities to explore your interest are supported with in house training and supervision.
Additionally, we supply an annual PD budget for external courses.
Expressions of Interest
Potential applicants may discuss their interest with Managing Director or Clinical Leads in confidence.
Community OT Positions
Enhance OT Early Career Program