Complex Needs Team - Senior OT
Enhance Occupational Therapists provide quality consultancy and assessment for adults with complex needs in the community.
Enhance OT meet the needs of our clients with a dedicated Complex Needs team. The current team have senior level experience in complex and custom care for clients in a wide range of settings.
Starting in 2021, this new role will collaborate in a team environment to support people with a range of complex service requests. Supervised and supported by the clinical leadership team, our team focus is on quality service models and individual clinical skill development.
The position requires experience in the following areas:
- Clinical Assessment - seating, transfers, manual handling, equipment scripting
- Reports and justification - selection of care supports and funding recommendations
- Documentation - Detailed care support documentation for complex care models
Experience in compensation programs and meeting documentation criteria:
- Assessment of client in their home environment
- Documentation and written articulation of assessment process
- Written evidence of criteria and program eligibility for client's funding programs
- Risk assessment and evaluations
- Procurement and applications processes
Recent practice evidence:
Enhance OT provide clients with OT staff who have recent practice evidence.
Preferred recent practice evidence includes:
- Successful scripting of complexity level3/4 equipment
- Custom manual wheelchairs
- Custom powered wheelchairs
- Complex seating
- Complex manual handling plans
- Reports to support funding and application (care supports, accommodation, equipment)
Major Modification Assessment
Enhance OT support clients at all stages of care and offer complex home modification in the service.
Experience with complex modifications, evidence of approved built work and process is preferred, but not essential.
Enhance OT are pleased to support this area of clinical development with internal training.
|Part time considered||Yes|
|Number of positions||2|
|Open to graduates||No|
Expressions of Interest
Potential applicants may discuss their interest with Managing Director or Clinical Leads in confidence.
OT Graduate Positions