OT Community Rehab - Current Positions
Enhance Occupational Therapists provide quality consultancy and assessment for adults in the home.
Rehabilitation - Community OT Team
Our community OT team are seeking a new team member to work with our clients.
Our successful applicant will work with adults in the following areas:
- Rehabilitation programs - stroke, brain injury, amputation
- Community and public housing programs
- Aged Care Programs
- Compensation programs
- Inpatient assessments
- Palliative care programs
Our practice work with our clients who live in their own home or have advanced care needs in care.
Our clients require experience in:
- Major and minor home modifications
- Wheelchair scripting - manual and custom
- Complex seating
- Manual handling care plans and training
- Falls prevention
- Injury and surgery recovery
- Memory and recovery care
- Continence assessment and supports
We encourage and support staff to set their own career pathways and can offer opportunity in a wide range of service settings.
Salary offered will reflect experience level and regular review for contribution.
|Part time considered||Yes|
|Number of positions||2|
|Open to graduates||Yes|
Expressions of Interest
Potential applicants may discuss their interest with Managing Director or Clinical Leads in confidence.
OT Graduate Positions