DVA Referrals for OT Adelaide

Enhance Occupational Therapists provide DVA funded OT services to the Veteran community via the Rehabilitation Appliance Program (RAP). 



RAP - Rehabilitation Appliance Program 


Allied health is provided to eligible Gold and White Card holders by the Rehabilitation Appliance Program. For more information about RAP and DVA guidelines follow this LINK.

Enhance Occupational Therapists provide OT services to the Veteran community via the Rehabilitation Appliance Program (RAP) and can be part of the overall care team for patients who have a care plan under the DVA Coordinated Veterans Care program. 

For any questions please feel free to contact our practice on 8276 3355.


OT Referrals for Veterans


The Department of Veterans Affairs referral guidelines stipulate that OT referrals must be letter of referral or standard form D904. Only GP or specialists can refer outpatient card holders to RAP. 

Discharge planning teams (including OT, nurse, medical team) can refer card holder to RAP.

For information on hospital referrals, please see DISCHARGE PLANNING.


DVA Health Cards (Gold and White) are accepted as payment upon a GP or hospital referral. 


The guidelines and eligibility for DVA funded OT can be found on the DVA website or in the RAP FACT SHEET.


Useful Information and Resources


Department of Veterans Affairs- Aged and Community Care 

DVA provides a variety of in-home and community support programmes focused on assisting you to continue living independently by supporting your health, well being, and community connection.

Phone: 133254


Department of Veterans Affairs- Rehabilitation Appliances Program (RAP) 



Department of Veterans Affairs- Coordinated Veterans Care (CVC)



More from Enhance OT