Disability OT Services Adelaide
Enhance OT Adelaide disability services are long established for consultancy, treatment and assessment.
Occupational therapist assessments include daily living and equipment needs to support people in our community who live with a disability.
Enhance OT provide ADL assessments as well as carer support and training. Our service can accept referrals for clients with low or complex care needs.
Enhance OT services include:
- OT disability consultancy
- Carer training
- Manual handling
- Lifter training
- Care Plans
- Equipment and seating prescription
- Upper limb treatment and exercise plans
- Assessments of daily supports
- Assistive technology assessment
OT referrals are accepted from:
- General Practice
- NDIS support coordinators
- Self-managed NDIS participants
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Medicare GP Management Plans
- Private Health Extras
Our client service team can assist with information about referral guidelines and costs.
Call 8276 3355 for discussion about referrals & services.
NDIS and Occupational Therapy
OT and NDIS Pre Planning
An OT report will be used to collect information on function and areas of need. The OT will need to assess these areas and report care items to support the individual in achieving their goals
Assessments funded by Medicare